PerioKin Spray targeted chlorhexidine treatment for localised periodontal conditions.
Use PerioKin Chlorhexidine Spray for gum disease, mouth ulcers, and oral thrush. It promotes gum healing and reduces the buildup of plaque and bacteria.
PerioKin Spray is an antiseptic for localised periodontal conditions (eg. surgery or post-exodontia, implants, curettages, prosthesis, aphtae).
PerioKin Spray is has an adjustable nozzle (360 degree rotation) perfect for targeting hard to reach areas.
The spray nozzle also makes this a useful tool for special needs patients, and those less keen on applying gels with fingers.
The active ingredient of PerioKin Spray is chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque and is used to:
- Target and prevent gum disease
- Maintain mouth hygiene
- Promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
As with all Kin products, PerioKin is an Alcohol-Free dental spray.
- Powerful Alcohol-Free Antiseptic & Antibacterial ~ 0.2% Chlorhexidine
- 360 degree nozzle Fast acting, targeted treatment
- Small size and easy application, difficult to reach areas
Recommend PerioKin Spray for patients to apply (1 application 2-3 times a day). No rinsing required.
Sold in 40ml Bottles